What is the 3MT® Competition?
The 3MT®, developed at the University of Queensland, challenges participants to present their research—in just three minutes using everyday language—to an audience. Detailed information about 3MT® is available here: (https://threeminutethesis.uq.edu.au/).
Below are videos of past 3-Minute Thesis Competition Winners!
When will the 3MT® Competition take place?
The 3MT® Competition will take place Tuesday, October 8, 2019 from 5:00-7:30pm in the Pomerene Hall Partner Zone.
The link to apply can be found here: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9yQrwSthWOkWIAJ (Please note that while the link is posted on the website, it will only be active 8/21-9/16/2019).
Congratulations to our 2019 Spring 3MT® Competition Winners!
- Session 1
- First Place: Heath Pechtl, Animal Sciences
- Second Place: Douglas Fink, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Third Place: Sarthak Soni, Marketing
- Honorable Mention: Bryce Boron, Psychology
- Session 2
- First Place: Timothy Kirby, Mechanical Engineering
- Second Place: James White, Atmospheric Sciences
- Third Place: Cara Dauch, Molecular Genetics