The Images of Research + Arts Competition is an interdisciplinary exhibit competition to showcase the breadth and diversity of research and artistic endeavors undertaken by Ohio State undergraduates.
We invite Ohio State undergraduates to capture, describe, and share the crux of their research or artistic endeavors using one still image.
Who can participate?
All Ohio State undergraduate students enrolled at any campus are eligible to participate.
Each undergraduate researcher:
- is limited to one submission.
- attests that his/her image is his/her original work (creator of the image).
- agrees that if his/her image is selected for display at UR&CI events, his/her name and submission may be used for promotional and publicity purposes.
The following information is required:
- A title with a maximum of 250 characters. The best titles are short and simply stated.
- A 100-200 word narrative that clearly articulates the connection between the image and your research or creative endeavor. The narrative should be written in plain language (e.g., free of discipline-specific jargon) and understandable to those outside of the student's field.
- Images must be 300dpi at an approximate minimum size of 2000-3000 pixels. Images must be saved in JPEG format. Images must also be in landscape format. Please provide the best quality image possible.