FALL UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH FORUM
Presented by OUR&CI and the University Libraries, the Fall Undergraduate Research Forum is a stepping stone to larger venues such as the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum.
The 2017 Fall Forum is scheduled for Thursday, September 14 in Thompson Library. The event is open to the general public.
Student Applicants: Students will be notified regarding their admission into the Forum by the end of the first week of the Fall Semester (Friday, August 25).
- Submission deadline: Monday, August 7, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
- Abstract must be 300 words or less.
- As part of the submission process, students are required to (1) provide the name and contact information of their research mentor for this project and (2) certify that he/she has reviewed and approved the submitted abstract.
- Abstracts for research-in-progress are accepted and in-progress research projects are able to be presented at the Forum.
- See our page on writing an abstract for help.
- Maximum size is 4' width x 4' height.
- See our page on making research posters.
- Information will be sent to accepted students with additional guidelines.
The Forum will consist of 3 poster sessions, each 1.5 hours. When submitting an abstract, please rank your choices of presentation times. Students will be assigned to a session on a first-come basis, so submit early to get your choice time.
Session 1: 11:00am-12:15pm
Session 2: 1:00-2:15pm
Session 3: 2:45-4:00pm
The application for the 2017 Fall Undergraduate Research Forum is now closed.
The Fall Forum (photo courtesy of Bingcai Liu)