FALL UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH FORUM
Presented by OUR&CI and the University Libraries, the Fall Undergraduate Research Forum is a stepping stone to larger venues such as the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum.
The 2017 Fall Forum is scheduled for Thursday, September 14 in Thompson Library. The event is open to the general public.
Interested in applying? Students can apply for the Fall Undergraduate Research Forum here. Please be sure to read the information below before submitting an application.
- Submission deadline: Monday, August 7, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
- Abstract must be 300 words or less.
- As part of the submission process, students are required to (1) provide the name and contact information of their research mentor for this project and (2) certify that he/she has reviewed and approved the submitted abstract.
- Abstracts for research-in-progress are accepted.
- See our page on writing an abstract for help.
- Maximum size is 4' width x 4' height.
- See our page on making research posters.
- Information will be sent to accepted students with additional guidelines.
The Forum will consist of 3 poster sessions, each 1.5 hours. When submitting an abstract, please rank your choices of presentation times. Students will be assigned to a session on a first-come basis, so submit early to get your choice time.
Exact session times will be decided in Summer 2017.
Students can apply here.
The Fall Forum (photo courtesy of Bingcai Liu)