RICHARD J. AND MARTHA D. DENMAN UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH FORUM
annual Denman Forum, coordinated by the OUR&CI, is an opportunity for
undergraduate students in all disciplines to showcase their research,
scholarship, and creative activities with the OSU community and beyond.
2018 Denman Forum will take place Tuesday,
April 3, 2018.
More information regarding the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum can be found here.
Important Changes to the 2018 Denman Undergraduate Research Forum:
- The 2018 Denman Undergraduate Research Forum will be held on Tuesday, April 3rd in the Ohio Union.
- The deadline to submit an applicaiton to present in the 2018 Denman Undergraduate Research Forum is January 31, 2018 at 5:30pm.
- While submitting an application to present, students will be able to choose between an oral or poster presentation. Students will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- There will be three session held throughout the day. Students will be assigned to the sessions on a first come, first serve basis.
- Winners will be notified Wednesday, April 4th; an Awards Reception for winners and their mentors will be held on Friday, April 6th.