DISTINGUISHED UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH MENTOR AWARD
The Distinguised Undergraduate Research Mentor Award is an opportunity to recognize the leadership and support research mentors provide to undergraduate students presenting in the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum.
Research mentors (ie. faculty, post-docs, graduate students, community partners, etc.) are nominated by undergraduate students who feel their mentor has demonstrated outstanding mentoring throughout their undergraduate research journey. The nominations are reviewed and winners are selected by the OUR&CI's Awards and Recognition Committee.
The 2018 nomination period has ended.
Congratulations to our 2018 Distinguished Undergraduate Research Mentor Awardees!
- Christopher Coss (College of Pharmacy)
- Nikole Patson (Psychology- Marion Campus)
- Tasleem Padamsee (College of Public Health)
- Peter Mansoor (History)
2017 Denman Research Mentor Awards
- Sharon Amacher (Molecular Genetics)
- Karen Dannemiller (Engineering/Public Health)
- Allison Ellawadi (Speech and Hearing Science)
- Jesse Kwiek (Microbiology)
- Amanda Robinson (Political Science)
- Sakima Smith (Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine)
- Sarah Varekojis (Health and Rehabilitation Sciences)