MAYER'S UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH SUMMER FELLOWSHIP
Please note that the information below is the 2018 Mayer's Undergraduate Research Summer Fellowship. Information is subject to change for the 2019 Fellowship.
The Ohio State undergraduate student must:
- be working on an established research project under the direction of an OSU faculty advisor.
- be enrolled as an Ohio State full-time student for both Spring, 2018 and Autumn, 2018 semesters
- be in good academic standing at the time of application.
- have an OSU faculty advisor who has agreed to be responsible for overseeing the research or creative project in its entirety.
Student Application Components include:
- Project Description (may not exceed 4 single-spaced page)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Application status (if applicable)
- Project Timeline
- Project Budget
- Advising Report
- Personal Statement (may not exceed 2 single-spaced pages)
- A letter of support must be provided by the student's OSU faculty research advisor
- A second letter of support must be provided on the student's behalf
Maximum total request is up to $4,000.
The application for the Mayer's Undergraduate Research Summer Fellowship opened on Friday, December 1, 2017 and closed on Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:00pm
Please contact Caroline Breitenberger (firstname.lastname@example.org).