Denman Forum Eligibility:
- Current undergraduates, in good standing with the University, of any rank and major are eligible to submit an abstract. Students in a joint undergraduate/MS program will be considered as undergraduates during their first four years of enrollment at OSU.
- Students enrolled at any OSU campus may submit an abstract.
- Summer and Autumn Term 2017 graduates are eligible to submit an abstract for the 2018 Denman Forum.
- Students may only submit one individually-authored abstract. However, students may submit an additional abstract(s) as part of a group project.
- Students may submit an abstract based on a project that was previously presented at a prior Denman Forum if there are substantial new results to report.
- Students may submit an abstract for research conducted at another instution or supervised by a non-OSU faculty member (for example, a summer REU project or similar).
- While abstract submission to present at the Denman Forum can be confirmed (if required for an award, fellowship, OSU course, etc.), an invitation to present at the Denman Forum cannot be guaranteed.